Is it Hormones ???

marty69
on 6/25/12 2:56 am - MO
RNY on 06/06/12
        Hi every one. 
       I am feeling rather emotional. Not like out of control crying one minute and then mad the next. It seems that if I see or read something endearing or affectionate  I become very weepy. While at the same time if it is something that would normally anger me. I find my self feeling that while I want to explain MY point of view. I am not truly angry,but once again  weepy at the confusion over what ever it was. (hope you can under stand my meaning.)
  It's like I am having a odd PMS or some sort of hormone instability. has any one else gone thru some thing like this? I kinda hope so, cause other wise am I going to "rubber room"?

I am 19 days post op from my bypass. That is why I wonder if it could be hormonal.
Thanks in advance for any info or support .

May We All be Blessed and Valued 

marty

bowlinjj
on 6/25/12 3:06 am - TX
In my opinion, this is normal. It happened to me for nearly two months. It's definitely hormonal!!You will make it through this journey. Just take it one day at a time, and I hope you have a good support system around you! Good Luck
JJ Spencer  
SW 309 / CW 229 / GW 175
One day at a Time, One step at a Time, We will make it thru this Journey!
april89love
on 6/25/12 3:46 am - NC
It is perfectly normal. Hopefully it won't last a long time.

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

marty69
on 6/25/12 10:34 am - MO
RNY on 06/06/12
  Thank you  I was startin to wonder about my self. I know estrogen is store in fat tissue. That is why i wondered if it is hormonal. I figured as I lose weight and hit a "pocket" of hormons it may happen. But this has been a physical challenge as I had 3 big complications w/ my bypass. So I am sure it plays a part too.
( excessive blood loss/ I recieved 2 units of blood, abcess, and a hug clote they had to go back and remove.)
    Thank you for the help.

May We All be Blessed and Valued 

marty