New to OH

HaoleGirl119
on 7/4/12 9:26 am
Hi all,
I was on Thinner Times Forum since the beginning of my weightloss journey. I hve found that this forum is not as post-op friendly as I would like it to be. I am a person who needs alot of support to be succesful.
I will be 5 months out on July 7th. I have lost 82 lbs since my Feb 7th sugery but I am finding some old eating habits sneaking back in especially in the past weeks. I am eating things I really should not be eating. I really do not want to fail at this since I am only 25 lbs from goal. Any suggerstions would be greatly appreciated.

Ellen
HaoleGrl119

poet_kelly
on 7/4/12 9:28 am - OH
Right after my surgery, I was on Thinner Times all the time.  I had some bad experiences there.  I like OH a lot better.

What old habits are sneaking back in and what have you done to develop new habits?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

HaoleGirl119
on 7/4/12 9:54 am
I've been eating sugar and bad carbs. From this I find that I crave and want them more. I also find that I have started bingeing(about as much as a person 5 months post op can binge) I really need to nip this in the bud. I did not go through all I have just to fall back on bad eating habits and find myself fat again in 2 years. I really need some help and support

Ellen
HaoleGrl119

poet_kelly
on 7/4/12 9:58 am - OH
How about cleaning out the kitchen?  Get rid of the stuff you shouldn't eat.  Then go shopping and stock up on healthy alternatives.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

HaoleGirl119
on 7/4/12 10:03 am
I did that tonite. I plan on sticking to hi protein low carb as a way to "detox" myself. I alway have to step up my workouts. I haven't exactly done well with that either. I need to do this before my honeymood period ends. I am so close to goal. I don't understand why I am messing up now!
HaoleGrl119

Lady Lithia
on 7/4/12 9:53 am

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

HaoleGirl119
on 7/4/12 9:55 am
Hi!!!
HaoleGrl119

Lady Lithia
on 7/4/12 9:57 am
We're a good bunch of folks here. I'm usually super-wordy, but sometimes I'm brief. (not often)

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

HaoleGirl119
on 7/4/12 10:01 am
Thanks for the great welcome! I look forward to getting to know some awesome people here!
HaoleGrl119

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 237 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 266 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 312 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 269 views