vitamin

seneicus
on 7/8/12 11:18 am - cordele, GA
i had bypass on 4/18/12 i bought some one a day multivitamin pills i have been taking he chewable but they cause my teeth to hurt. i can swollow pills. do u think it is ok.
poet_kelly
on 7/8/12 11:20 am - OH
Yes.  The ASMBS says it's OK as long as you tolerate swallowing pills.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

seneicus
on 7/8/12 11:23 am - cordele, GA
thanks, another question i bought the one a day pills. do i still take two of them.
poet_kelly
on 7/8/12 11:25 am - OH
Yeah, we need 200% of the RDA of things a day.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

seneicus
on 7/8/12 11:28 am - cordele, GA
Thanks
Dave Chambers
on 7/8/12 11:51 am - Mira Loma, CA
Only chewable vitamin my support groups does NOT APPROVE--chewable vitamin C.  It tends to erode the enamel on yhour teeth very easily.  Dave

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude