So excited!

Missy A.
on 7/17/12 3:21 am - NC
RNY on 08/17/12
I just got home from an appt and I had two packages waiting for me. One is the two cookbooks I ordered from Amazon, weightloss Surgery Cookbook for Dummies and Recipes for Life After Weightloss Surgery. Both were recommended by my NUT and both have very good ratings on Amazon.

The second pakage is my sample proteins from Vitalady. I also ordered 8 SF syrups, but had no idea the bottles were that big!!! Now I have to find space in my kitchen for all these bottles plus any protein canisters I will be buying in the future! I just had to laugh for buying so many at once.

What recipes do you all hace that include the syrups? I'm not a coffee drinker, so those won't help. Other suggestions?

Also as of today, I have lost 13lbs in three weeks w/o surgery. Hoping to get it scheduled within the next month!

Missy

HW:348 Consult W:320 SW:295 Current W:156 GW:140

artroxy blue
on 7/17/12 3:31 am, edited 7/17/12 3:32 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 Depending on what favors you got, you can add them to FF ricotta, Greek yogurt. I got the Irish Cream syrup, and I add 1-2 pumps to a 1/2 cup FF ricotta, and mix well. It has a nice creaminess with the sweet. I add raspberry to decaf iced tea. 

Also, check out Nik's blog for more recipes! 

bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com/
FaeryDragon
on 7/17/12 3:44 am
I add a little of the syrup to my protein shakes when I get bored with chocolate or vanilla. That way I can have some variety. It was especially nice when I was still on liquids and really wanted something at least a little bit different.
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/12 3:47 am - WA
RNY on 08/21/12

13 pounds is great! I've only lost 8 in 8 weeks, but it's better than a kick in the hiney. :)

Let us know what you think of the flavored syrups. I'd like to get some but don't know what ones taste the best.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views