"It works" products????

Sara C.
on 7/26/12 12:21 pm - Belding, MI

has anyone tried these, and/or what are your thougths on their wraps and supplements.  Thank you!!!!

The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself.
Anais Nin
Surgical weight-289.6/Lowest weight postop-173

poet_kelly
on 7/26/12 1:56 pm - OH
Never heard of them.  Got a link?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Sara C.
on 7/27/12 12:59 am - Belding, MI
here is the link....Let me say that I'm most interested in trying some of their supplements, but really need to research them first!
https://www.myitworks.com/Shop

Thanks much for any and all input!

Sara
Sara C.
on 7/27/12 1:23 am - Belding, MI
b
poet_kelly
on 7/27/12 5:35 am - OH
OK, I looked at some multivitamins and some protein bars on the website.  They don't look bad but they are expensive for what you get, I think.  Like, the multi I was looking at, you'd probably need two servings a day, and a serving is three tablets, so you'd have to take six a day.  And the bottle was $33.  Two Centrum a day would be adequate for our needs and much cheaper.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

slucier82
on 7/27/12 7:11 am - MI
RNY on 04/23/12
I use the defining gel, it helps smooth my skin out.  Before surgery I did some of the wraps too.  They are ok.  I am not a fan of their supplements.  I wi**** wasn't so expensive.
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 463 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 438 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views