upset pouch

trishb07
on 7/26/12 10:43 pm
RNY on 06/06/12
I have not had any trouble eating anything, nothing has made me sick till yesterday........I ate seafood salad and was sooo sick to my stomach and it went right through me. Woke up this morning and just wasn't hungry for anything so I just had a 1/2 of banana, well that is not sitting well either. Guess I will just have shakes today and see if that sits ok if not I don't know what I will eat till this passes.

poet_kelly
on 7/26/12 10:49 pm - OH
Try protein shakes, yogurt, no sugar added applesauce, stuff like that.  And if it's hard to eat much, that's OK, just make sure you get enough water.  It's OK to go a day or two without many calories or much protein.  But get the fluids in.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

trishb07
on 7/26/12 10:54 pm
RNY on 06/06/12
Thanks Kelly I will do that, I'm always worried about getting my protein in but I need to get this better first. Think I will try some hot tea and just the applesauce today.
poet_kelly
on 7/26/12 10:55 pm - OH
It's a problem if you go too many days without protein but one or two days won't hurt you.

You can also call your doc and ask him to call in a presciption for you for something for nausea if you need it.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

trishb07
on 7/26/12 11:00 pm
RNY on 06/06/12
I may do that. My daughter has a softball tournament this weekend and I don't really want to miserable all weekend while out of town that would just stink. Think I may go for a walk and see if its gas thats causing the problem. Usually if I have a gas bubble I can walk it out. Thanks for the advice!!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 385 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 303 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 428 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 303 views