I did it!!!

BeansOnToast
on 7/31/12 12:01 pm - Reisterstown, MD
RNY on 07/31/12
 Well, ladies and gents, I'm currently laying in my hospital bed with these awesome leg devices and a pain like no other in my abdomen. I was so scared this morning, I almost ran out. But I stayed and got the surgery done! Been in and out of consciousness all day, but after not sleeping for days, I welcomed it. 

The pain is honestly worse than I expected. Not sure if it's because I had a hernia repaired at the same time. When I got up to walk, I was crying the whole time. And when I went to lay back down after my walk, it hurt so badly I was just screaming. But I know it's gonna go away eventually and the feelings of regret will fade. Thanks so much for all your support, guys! I really appreciate it. :)
avivaps
on 7/31/12 12:07 pm
RNY on 02/28/12
 Welcome to the losers bench!  Now the hard work (and fun) begins.  Hope your pain improves soon.

Andrea. 

RNY February 2012

starting BMI 40

misssparky
on 7/31/12 12:07 pm - MO
 Congrats on joining the losers bench.  And yes, the pain will soon be a distant memory.  Best wishes for a fast and successful recovery.  KAREN
courtwillbehealthy
on 7/31/12 12:07 pm - burlington, VT
 well congrats on the surgery!. 
it does go away! 
make sure to keep pushing that pain button 
Make sure to tell them your in LOADS of pain maybe they can give you a different type of pain medication if the one you have isnt working.
heidi12472
on 7/31/12 12:07 pm
 Congrats
SoCaPinkLady
on 7/31/12 12:53 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12
Congrats.. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Lori                               

GraceGirl
on 7/31/12 1:01 pm
Good to hear from you!! Yes tell them how much pain you have they are usually very accommodating!

"If you're interested in achieving success, you'll do what's convenient. When you are committed to success, you'll do whatever it takes."

Leslie M.
on 7/31/12 1:53 pm - AL
So happy for you!  The worst is over and each day will get better!

Take care and wish you a fast recovery!

Leslie
BeansOnToast
on 7/31/12 2:05 pm - Reisterstown, MD
RNY on 07/31/12
 Thank you all so much!! Just can't wait for the pain to go away. It's only when I get up or sit back down now, so I think it's getting better. :)
LibraState
on 7/31/12 3:54 pm - York, PA
Wishing you a speedy recovery...
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 324 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 335 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 286 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 455 views