why am I having intestinal issues now?

nkara
on 7/30/12 12:00 pm
 I'm 7 months post op.  Saturday I started the day with constipation.  It's been on and off for weeks.  I take 2 colace w/laxative a day.  Saturday afternoon I had a veggie wrap with goat cheese.. I had the most intense pain in my stomach a few hours later and had to run to the bathroom at joblot... all through the night my stomach just gelt blah.. I felt crappy.   The next day I woke up feeling fine. Ate a flat round w/brie on it for breakfast then later in the afternoon stomach pains.  Not to the extent of Saturday but uncomfortable and went to the bathroom a few times.  Then again... today.. stomach just feels ick.. stomach pains.. no cheese eaten today.   what gives?
 Realize Band 11/2009 ... revision to RNY 12/27/11. 

Marilyn101
on 7/30/12 12:09 pm - FL
Maybe it is just a stomach virus, or what you ate did not agree with you and it is still with you.You may want to stay away from the 2 colace w/laxative until you are better. I hope you feel better soon.
poet_kelly
on 7/30/12 12:11 pm - OH
Maybe it's just constipation.  But do you still have your gall bladder?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

IrishIze
on 7/31/12 2:32 am - NJ
Both times you ate cheese, so possibly lactose intolerance?  I'm about 7 months out as well and have been noticing the past couple of weeks I get terrible gas from whatever I eat.  It's like ten minutes after I put something in my mouth, I'm tooting away....embarassing!
Irish......  

nkara
on 7/31/12 9:43 am
 I still have my gallbladder and I can tolerate other milk products so I'm confused.  I feel better today.  so maybe it was a stomach bug or something?  idk 
 Realize Band 11/2009 ... revision to RNY 12/27/11. 

Leanne43
on 7/31/12 10:07 am - , Canada
RNY on 06/04/12
that's what i was thinking just a bug , it's so easy for your mind to go to the worse because of the surgery and all the risks involved i know i would do the same thing lol. if it does for some reason continue and it's not a bug phone your surgeon. hopefully that's all it was.