Sooo thirsty!

tigerlily77
on 7/30/12 3:10 pm
 Hi.  I'm three weeks post surgery.  It's hot here lately.  I am really struggling with eating.  Would rather drink.  I have not ever pushed my limits as far as feeling full from food.  But liquids is a different story!! Will I stretch my pouch? Maybe I need a kick in the pants to slow down.  My hardest thing since surgery.   
seattledeb
on 7/30/12 4:22 pm
 Fluids will not stretch your pouch. Drink drink drink! It's a good thing.
Deb T.

Loosing2live
on 7/30/12 4:42 pm - Bellevue, WA
 Drinking is good, however you should start with foods....you are right not to push the limit.  With the heat, the best you can do is stay hydrated.  Make sure you are drinking some protein....try some muscle milk light....it helped me last summer when it was warm! 

poet_kelly
on 7/30/12 9:25 pm - OH
You can't stretch your pouch by drinking.  There is an opening at the bottom of your pouch called the stoma.  Liquids run right through.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.