bathroom problems

aclay
on 8/10/12 7:39 am - MA
So almost everyday for the past month I have had cramps and diarrehea.  I just thought maybe it's pms because since i've lost weight pms has gotten very bad.  But, starting to think it may be something else?  Anyone have this problem or have had it?

poet_kelly
on 8/10/12 7:47 am - OH
I don't think PMS would last a whole month, would it?

Are you drinking a lot of milk?  Eating a lot of artifical sweeteners?

Sometimes adding a fiber supplement can help with diarrhea, because it makes your stool bulkier.  However, if you don't drink enough liquid, it can lead to constipation so you want to be careful with that.

You might wanna see your doc since it's been going on so long.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

aclay
on 8/13/12 6:42 am - MA
hi...i didn't think pms would last that long! LOl  but, it's been 7 weeks since last period...so took a test just in case and unfortunatly neg (would love another child!!!!!! :)  )   But, I think your right about the milk....I do 2 decaf lattees a day and maybe one water.   I just bought some fiber supplements going to try them and switch to a decaf coffee instead of lattee and up my water intake and try some prilosec.   I just had my labs done friday so maybe that will tell by the cbc if I have some kind of infection?  I'll give it another week and see if doing some of these changes help me.  Thank you so much for your recommendations!!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics