UPDATE **** FEELING GREAT ***** HAPPY

mokagurl
on 8/11/12 7:47 am - WA
RNY on 03/22/12
Hi all:  I am so thankful for this site, and all your prayers that brought me through such a rough time in my life during the month of July.  I was definately challenged, and prior to surgery would have eaten my way through all the stress.  Things are getting much better, still a little rough but I see a big light at the end of the tunnel, and I am working my way through.  I am finally feeling stronger, and soooooo happy with my decision on this surgery.    I am walking more, and definately not feeling so depressed.  I actually feel a bit more normal.  I sometimes have to remind myself, oh yeah, I did have surgery.  My first week, I was ready to return the surgery like I would have returned a top I didn't like.  Oh my, it was tough.  Yes, we have to remind ourselves this was a major change in our life, and time is needed to accept the change, heal and be mindful of what the future will hold.  I am so excited about my weight loss, I am in my 5th month already, can't even believe it.  I love that I can sit in a chair, and not be eating the chair with my a....!        I can cross my legs, and sit like a lady!!    

I again, just wanted to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart with all your prayers and suggestions last month, it really helped me a lot.  We are still working on a suit toward my husband's former employer and that will be a process.  He found another job within the week, and I have been promoted since, so good things come out of bad that is for sure!
Strjen
on 8/11/12 11:57 am - Fargo, ND
RNY on 02/22/12
So glad things are turning around for you. I've been wondering how you were doing. Keep it up!

Highest weight : 315 lbs, Surgery weight: 298.5 lbs, Current weight: 183.5 lbs

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 451 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 347 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 347 views