3rd major goal in 12 wks!!!!!

Turtle Lynn
on 8/21/12 7:19 am - New Castle, DE
RNY on 05/29/12 with

I am exactly 12 weeks out today and am down to 187 lbs this morning, which was the lowest weight I reached after one year of having the LapBand!!!!!!  I went from 287 to 257 preop, than 257 down to 187 after getting my Band.  I maintained for a year before getting Plastic Surgery when it all blew up and went to hell and my road to regain started.  

I am down exactly 50 pounds in 12 weeks!!!!! (It took me 6 months to lose 50 lbs with the Lap-Band). 
I am so excited I can't even stand myself today lol

I bought a pair of jeans over the weekend, size 15 Juniors and I guess I should have tried them on because THEY WON'T STAY UP, even with a belt!!!!!!!!  Guess I need to try the 13's, which just totally blows my mind!  My 17 Junior, favorite jeans ever, are in the give away pile because they are just too big now. . . .this is so unreal!  

I can't find my gray skinnies, I wonder if my daughter stole them back lol   I am wearing an XL shirt in Juniors too, some XXLs which are a size 19 because I do still have some boobage that is a little much for some Junior styles, but it blows my mind that I am shopping now, off the rack, in the JUNIOR's section and the clothes not only fit but look nice on me!!!!!  

I'm still having the body dysmorphia where I see myself as much bigger than I am, plus I am solid as can be so I weigh heavier than I look.   I am starting to get the "you shouldn't lose any more weight. . .you will look sick" and "you look great you don't need to lose any more weight. . .you need a cheeseburger" comments. . .and I am just like OMG you are kidding me!!!  I am looking at people like they are off their rocker. . .I said to one person "really?!?!?  You have got to be joking. . . . . . .can you not see my thighs and stomach?!?!?"

I can't wait to see how low I can go. . .150, 140 and even 130 are looking very obtainable at the moment!!!!  I can't wait to go back to my surgeon in September and see what he has to say!!!!! 

I've hit 3 of my major goals so far, Onederland, -50 lbs and reaching 187 lbs. . .I just can't believe that it has happened so quickly!!!!

Loving my RNY!!!! 

HW 287, GW 150,  CW 168   ** Band to RNY 05/29/12 **

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? Join us-Lightweights Board

pwoo10
on 8/21/12 7:40 am - IN
RNY on 06/06/12

Wow that is fast.  Great work.  I am the same way with clothes.  I thought I was a size 18 and wore them until I looked like I pooped my pants.  That is when I tried on pants only to realize I was suppose to be wearing 14s.  I still see that fat and think I have a long way to go but then I sit back and see how far I have came.  I am 11 weeks out and trucking along. 

You are kicking butt.

Turtle Lynn
on 8/21/12 7:56 am - New Castle, DE
RNY on 05/29/12 with

Thank you!   

In looking at your ticker, you are right there with me girlfriend!!!!  You are doing GREAT!!!!

This cracked me up: >>  I thought I was a size 18 and wore them until I looked like I pooped my pants. 

HW 287, GW 150,  CW 168   ** Band to RNY 05/29/12 **

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? Join us-Lightweights Board

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 490 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 346 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 397 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?