Going Loopy Ahhh!

Wrapdiva
on 9/25/12 3:07 am - Auburn Hills, MI
RNY on 11/05/12
 Okay thanks to ALL of your advice on my previous thread last week, I called my insurance company and demanded that they fax the approval letter over to my surgeons office.  Guess what?!!  They DID!!  

So that was last Monday & now I'm just waiting on scheduling to call me.  This whole process was relatively smooth...with a few bumps but nothing too stressful & I didn't have the anxious jitters....Until Now!!  lol  ERMAGHERD If the scheduler doesn't call me today I may just burst into a bajillion little pieces & fly in all different directions at once!!  haha

Okay....that is all.  Just had to get it off my brain  

~Amy

"In order to ACHIEVE something different, you need to DO something different"

Bebhihn
on 9/25/12 3:45 am - IA
That is awesome!  And anything ERMAGHERD slays me...every time!  Good luck on your new adventure!
Just When The Caterpillar Thought The World Was Over, She Became A Butterfly. 

--Proverb

shygirlxoxo
on 9/25/12 4:20 am - savannah, GA
RNY on 12/04/12
Ive been approved for a week and a half now. Waiting on that call is killing me!]
Elizabeth G.
on 9/25/12 4:32 am - RI
RNY on 10/18/12
Ha ha. Just found out what the heck ERMAGHERD means. I feel old for not knowing that and yet I am only a hipster thirtysomething. Sheesh.

Good luck Amy!
mpjones
on 9/25/12 4:41 am
Ok, I AM old--what does it mean????? 
SoCaPinkLady
on 9/25/12 5:54 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12
I'm as old as dirt too and my brain doesn't want to try to figure it out!!!  What is it??

Lori                               

Wrapdiva
on 9/25/12 7:38 am - Auburn Hills, MI
RNY on 11/05/12
LOL!  I giggled all the way home from your posts because my phone wont let me post from it.  "Ermagherd"  (Say it out loud slowly)  My son says this instead of "OMG", & I giggle every time.  It's his way of getting "around" saying something offensive.

"In order to ACHIEVE something different, you need to DO something different"