Getting off track ...how to get back on

redneckgirl43
on 9/28/12 4:31 am - Yukon, OK
RNY on 03/07/11 with
 Okay I am 1.5 yrs out, done really awesome with my weight loss.
Then about three months ago - i started the downward spiral & started
letting my bad eating habits resurface. It started with chips & now cookies & candy. Overeating IMO.
Grazing!!! I had done well with keeping all that at bay even with it in house due to
hubby eating it. I think the trigger was starting a new job, big  move to another state. I am now fast approaching the 1 yr anniversary of my dad's death on 10/24. That is always on my mind!!
Last week for 4 days I went back to basics, for the most part eliminated sugars & simple carbs. Tried smaller portions & recording on my fitness pal. Which i had done religiously up until 3 months ago.
Then bam this week before i new it im eating junk again. I have gained 4 pounds!! Help with getting 
back on track, knowing what to do and doing it are two. Different things!!

RNY revision 3/7/11, Dr. Joya, CW 175, SW 280, HW 302  Lapband placed 1/7/2006 - Lapband removed 1/14/2010;

SoCaPinkLady
on 9/28/12 4:42 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12
Don't buy junk food that you know you can't resist.
Paste a photo of your before pic to your refrigerator and look at it before you graze and decide if you want to go there again.

I know it's not easy but go back to the basics and consider all other food options Taboo!!!

Good luck!!!!

Lori                               

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 353 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 351 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 297 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 468 views