There it is...my 1st blah day

Mendie Thompson
on 10/3/12 4:56 am - TX
RNY on 09/24/12
 I don't really feel bad, my pouch area is more sore today than it has been since surgery.  I'm thinking it was more from the stressful argument that went on between my 18 yr old 'the world should revolve around me" daughter and myself last night.  Lack of sleep, so I'm a little on the tired side.

Regardless of the increased pain, I still made my walk this morning, only I cut it down to a mile...and I am still pushing my vitamins, water and meals, and not feeling sick.  So it's not a horrible day...just blah.

And through it, I still wear a smile, and know that tomorrow is a new day :) Happy hump day everyone!

Neen L.
on 10/3/12 5:48 am - Arlington, VA
Oh teenagers. I was a pretty good kid according to mom and dad, but boy our brains are wonky as teenagers! I had surgery at 18, so imagine what a fun bundle of hormones and emotional/physical changes I was.

This too shall pass. Rest up, feel better, and remember to treat yourself with love! You are important.

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

Kay L.
on 10/3/12 5:48 am - N., AL
Sorry you had a bad evening last night. You're probably right that it has caused a not-so-good day today. Sometimes, especially when it's only been a few days since your surgery, you need to kick back a little and just rest. I admire that you've done your walk, vits, etc. anyway. Here's a hug and hope for a better day tomorrow.
Annie_Anaba
on 10/3/12 6:14 am
RNY on 08/27/12
What a coincidence my 25 year old son and I got into a fight yesterday. When I went in f0r my checkup my bp was 200/110, Doc wasnt happy. You would think since he is a man and not a teen now he would grow up........Hope you feel better and keep on movin.

Mendie Thompson
on 10/3/12 8:46 am - TX
RNY on 09/24/12
 Thank you guys for the well wishes...this board is the best :)