2 months today post op since my surgery

tparham1
on 10/8/12 4:30 am - Royal Oak, MI
Well today is my 2 month anniversary and so far since surgery i've lost 33 lbs, 46 total since the whole process started. I must say this has been so easy so far, i haven't been sick or thrown up once, no food getting stuck. I do feel nausious for about 30 minutes if i eat to fast or if i have carbs so i try to be mindful of that. I was hoping for bigger numbers but i will take slow and steady and i have to remember to be patient which is sometimes hard.
For anyone concidering surgery just DO IT, by day 3 i was up on my own without help and i may have pulled a weed or 2 and swept the porch, everyday was better than the last and it really does get easier and easier each day.

nieceb
on 10/8/12 4:38 am - GA
 Congratulations, the weight will start to drop off. I love the RNY, because it is not a fast process but healthy and it gives you time to workout and get toned so there won't be to much skin hanging. i am glad you chose to have the procedure to regain your health.  

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, BELIEVE!!

MissLisaD
on 10/8/12 5:07 am - CA
RNY on 05/31/12
That's AMAZING!  You are very lucky that you had such an easy recovery! :) Congrats on your progress!!

HW: (265 in 2007) Consult weight: 247 SW: 221 CW:151.8 GW:140     

Jen V.
on 10/8/12 7:43 am - Waterford Township, MI
RNY on 06/29/12

Congrats on your progress so far. You are doing great!

Most Active
Recent Topics