If it was possible would you............... Just for fun

garnetgal
on 10/9/12 8:10 am - Redwood City, CA
RNY on 04/02/12
I don't think I would want the switch to work for 3 days... maybe 3 meals! I'm only 6 months out and I really find that I enjoy eating the way I do now. I have no clue if I dump since I haven't tried anything with enough sugar to dump on and I've eaten some butter and full fat things with no adverse reaction. If I did have a switch I would probably use it for my birthday, Thanksgiving and I'd have to reserve one for something else special!

shellbell75
on 10/9/12 9:30 am
Yes. 1. For Nsaids. 2. For A nice meal @ The Melting Pot.
I do enjoy the way I eat now. Every once and a while, I do thinking about being able to eat a 4 whole course meal from there.
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

tulips52
on 10/9/12 10:15 am
 I cannot tell a lie..lol   I would do it in a heartbeat and enjoy the heck out of it!!!!! What a fantasy!!! lol

WhoIWantToBe *.
on 10/9/12 10:18 am
RNY on 01/10/12
 Nope.  I'll stick with the tiny stomach.  I'm afraid if I went overboard even once that I'd be giving myself permission to overeat thereafter.  Not going there.

I've handled some big family dinners already, and I'll be OK for the holidays.  (I will miss fruticake, though!)

- Barb, who is at GOOOOOOAAAAAAL!

HW: 274  SW: 244  GW: 137 CW: 137!
              Keep on swimming!  Keep on swimming! 

exohexoh
on 10/9/12 1:38 pm - West Chester, PA
 not that i could eat the same amount, but that i didn't dump, maybe twice a year. dumping on christmas day last year was awful, i thought i limited myself enough it wouldn't happen, but it did.

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

happy_baker
on 10/9/12 2:23 pm
RNY on 02/15/12
Yeah, I probably would. 

Thanksgiving - a big turkey sandwich with cranberries and gouda and all the trimmings. 

Date night - with bubbly champagne, a rich meal, and something decadent for dessert. 

Relaxed day out with The Man - Big ol' cheeseburger, steak fries, and a rootbeer float. 

_._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. 
Check out my video blog!  www.youtube.com/user/HappilyShrinking/videos
Highest weight: 269.  Surgery weight: 233.  Goal weight: 144, and then we'll see.. 
Kelly L.
on 10/9/12 2:43 pm - San Jacinto, CA
 AHHHH.. A root beer float! Oh my, that would be lovely :)

HW 274. CW 129

Recent Topics