If it was possible would you............... Just for fun

darlingdeb
on 10/9/12 3:39 am - OH

I know this is a crazy question but just for fun!! 

If they could come up with a switch that you could push that would take you from your new pouch to your old stomach, would you do it?  Let's say you could switch 3 times a year to your old stomach and could eat anything you wanted.  Maybe you could switch on Thanksgiving, Christmas and your birthday, would you?  If you would what days would you pick?  I must be losing it to come up with this scenario (lol)!!          debbie
Annie_Anaba
on 10/9/12 3:41 am
RNY on 08/27/12
Providing I wasnt nauseated like I am sometimes now I would. Prolly on Christmas and my Anniversary. If I was asked 3 weeks ago I would have said yes and forever, lol.

JerseyJim
on 10/9/12 3:42 am - Sayre, PA
I wouldn't switch for food, but I might consider it so that I could take NSAID's three times a year. :)

HW: 418 SW: 386 CW: 225 GW: 210

livinglifelarge
on 10/9/12 4:14 am
RNY on 07/27/12
 Amen on the NSAIDS!
 RNY 7/27/12        
darlingdeb
on 10/9/12 4:16 am - OH
I never thought of the NSAIDS!!!!             debbie
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 10/9/12 4:20 am - OH
Oh, yeah... sometimes NSAIDs would be better than any decadent meal. 

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Heidi T.
on 10/9/12 11:16 am
RNY on 01/31/12
 I am with you on the NSAID  food not so much, NSAIDS SOOOO YES

rny 1/30/12              
On 1/30/12 I begain my new healthier life, it is not easy, but day by day I will reach my goals.                
Dee.spunk
on 10/9/12 4:17 am - Sacramento, CA
I dont think I would. I really like the "new" me. I'm happy with how I eat now and I think that would just lead me to eating unhealthy. I think I prefer it this way.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

darlingdeb
on 10/9/12 4:19 am - OH
I knew there would be at least one sensible person out there!!  (lol)             debbie
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 10/9/12 4:25 am - OH
I actually probably would if I could do us just once a year.  Although I can eat almost anything, it would be really nice to be able to have one time a year where I could eat a bacon cheeseburger in a bun with all the trimmings and onion rings (and might as well throw in a banana split for dessert while we are at it!).  Onion rings are one of the few things that more than one small bite of makes me sick...

Three times a year would be too many.  I would be worried that it might trigger a desire to eat that way again all the time.  Other than that occasional craving for a BCB and onion rings, I cam satisfied with what (and how much) I can eat.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active
Recent Topics