Not sure if this is allowed, but..."Surgically Altered Freak" sparkly shirt

penneynurse
on 11/8/12 12:33 am - MI

Last year, or maybe the year before, I bought a black shirt from BTV with blue sparkles on the front that say "Surgically Altered Freak". I ordered a size L and they run smallish, so it never did fit. I love the shirt and can't wear it, so I was wondering if anyone is interested in giving me an offer for it? I think I paid $30 for it....fits more like a medium.

Email me at [email protected]

If this is not allowed here, I will take the post down. Don't want to make any trouble :)

"It's not what you are, but what you don't become that hurts."

JanBooth
on 11/8/12 12:43 am - KY
RNY on 09/25/12

I'm reading this over and over...and I'm not sure that I could ever wear anything that said that?  Maybe there's a meaning that I don't understand. 
Good luck with selling!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss~

penneynurse
on 11/8/12 5:22 am - MI

Bariatric TV is an AWESOME venue of support and ideas!! The girls, Toni and Lynnda have both had WLS and frequently refer to themselves as "freaks" in a fun way. So they came up with a cute shirt to celebrate the freak and let our freak flags fly!!

Annie_Anaba
on 11/8/12 12:50 am
RNY on 08/27/12

I think its funny as hell!! Unfortunately I am still too big for it.

SoCaPinkLady
on 11/8/12 4:36 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

How about making it into a pillow???

Lori                               

MyLady Heidi
on 11/8/12 3:44 pm

Sorry but that seems in such poor taste, the only thing that comes to mind is a sex change patient.  And I seriously doubt they would want to humiliate themself with such a thing.  I say burn it for the good of humanity.

penneynurse
on 11/9/12 2:41 am - MI

Not in poor taste in the least; a lighthearted view of what I have done...surgically altered myself and in so doing, made myself a bit freakish :D

redambruster
on 11/12/12 9:49 am - lebanon, TN
Hahaha. I love it but I'm still to big.
Samantha.M
on 11/8/12 4:18 pm - Germany

I'm not going to tell you to burn your shirt because hey, different strokes for different folks. Like someone else mentioned, turn it into a pillow! Super easy to do and you can have it on your couch or bed. 

Proud army wife and mom of 2 ♥       
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?