Moving along quickly excited!!!

mzlaura
on 11/9/12 5:44 am - Litchfield, NH
RNY on 03/05/13

Had my 1st informational meeting on Oct 3rd. Met 6 month requirements for rny nutritionist visits like 3 months ago before i started this process... had my 1st consult Oct 15th.. my 1st nut appt on Oct 30th and my exercise appt today as well as my 1st weight check since last appt. Down a total of 16lbs as of today since Oct 15th.. only have 10 more pounds until i meet my 8% wls weight. Started my lifestyle classes 6 week course last night and my support group meetings i am attending Nov 12th and Dec 10th.. my next weight check is Dec 9th should have weight gone by then! Finally my psyc eval scheduled for Dec 28th... hoping to have surgery in the next 3-4 months according to my PA at the center but could be sooner. I am stoked with the holidays and stuff coming up all of this should just fly by!

I technically think i am down to about 324ish -21lbs BUT TOM is here and i am pretty positive i am retaining some water weight.

HW: 401  SW: 297  CW: 200.8
RNY gastric bypass surgery on March 5th, 2013

shygirlxoxo
on 11/9/12 9:49 am - savannah, GA
RNY on 12/04/12

Good luck! That time will fly by so quick. I'm having my surgery on the 27th..Finally! Read, read, read. I think reading these boards has really prepared me alot. And it helps to pass the time. Good job on the 16lbs. I've lost 15 so far and I start my 2 week liquid diet on tuesday. Hoping to lose a bit more.