Calcium Crystals

Victoria A.
on 11/8/12 9:08 pm - MI
RNY on 10/29/12

Has anyone ever tryed the Calcium Crystals? They are put out by Bariatric Advantage. I am having a terrible time getting my calcium in. I am having no problem getting in the muti vitiamin and iron, but the calcium I can not seem to do. I do not like the taste of the chews, or the tablet chews.

poet_kelly
on 11/8/12 9:20 pm - OH

I haven't tried them but I think they are a similar product to Upcal D.  Upcal D is significantly cheaper, though.  Someone also told me that Upcal D dissolves better than the BA crystals.  You can order Upcal D from Amazon or from Colonial Medical, if you want to try that.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

BeccaM76
on 11/9/12 10:51 am

I bought some and they are great.  I put it in my crystal light and can't tell that it's there.  I tried putting it in my protein drink but it made it a weird texture, not sure what's up with that.