OT- Wish me luck!

Mendie Thompson
on 11/18/12 9:23 pm - TX
RNY on 09/24/12

I'm headed out to start finding work OUTSIDE the house again!  I'm self employed, and do fine with that...my husband I do ok financially...this is more for my sanity than anything else.  While my husband is gone, I am stuck here with a house full of kids...mostly grown and in that 'you can't tell me anything cause I already know it all' stage.  I love all the kids dearly, but to be at home day and night has just become too much.  I got my eyes and resume set on one place that I would LOVE to be at, and they have a few openings, to including asst. mgr...so that's where I'm off to first.

SoCaPinkLady
on 11/18/12 9:54 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Best wishes to you!!! Go knock them dead!!!!

Lori                               

Friendlybyte
on 11/18/12 10:35 pm - Greeley, CO
RNY on 08/28/12

Good luck to you!! My husband works from home and I am self employed part time doing my own thing.. So we are together 24/7!!  Luckily we like each other!!   

Lindah55
on 11/18/12 10:51 pm - OR
RNY on 10/09/12

Best wishes and good luck

Skinnygirlme
on 11/19/12 1:41 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12

Good luck to you!!!

I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
DebsGiz
on 11/19/12 7:55 pm - FL

Wishing you luck, but if you are seeking outside employment because your mostly grown kids are making your life difficult, I would suggest you may want to address that situation.

Your home needs to be your "safe" space, and if the kids are making that difficult then maybe time for a family meeting and serious discussion with regard to expectations.

Wishing you the best!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics