Lucky Me!

Angela_Italiana
on 12/5/12 11:52 am - CA
RNY on 03/04/13

So, since I have started the WLS process, I have been very nervous on how to tell my boyfriend. Unlike most people, we are in an extremely long distance relationship (we met in London over two years ago, where he still lives) and only get to see each other every couple of months. Well this wasn't something I wanted to tell him over the phone. So I patiently waited for him to come out and join my family and I for Thanksgiving. 

Long story short, I told him, and I was unprepared for how supportive he was. Of course he was concerned for my safety as far as surgery goes, but he supports my decision.  He asked me to get him plenty of information to read and wants to be involved (as much as possible) every step of the way. He even plans to fly all the way out here to spend my first week after surgery with me.  What a lucky gal I am!

I am thankful, grateful, and overjoyed that I have such a great support system enlightened

JugglerOne
on 12/5/12 12:10 pm - PA

Super Duper! It is an awesome feeling getting support from loved ones. Me and my wife both had RNY and both of us are very supportive towards each other. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/12 4:34 pm
RNY on 08/31/12

How sweet! He's a Keeper!

MultiMom
on 12/5/12 9:31 pm - NH

That's what I call love! 

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?