Need to know!!!

wkg_1959
on 12/18/12 12:54 pm - TN

I was wondering how you change avatar!And i am 6 1/2 months out and i was wondering how many meals you eat a day?and calories.i don't eat much food but i want crackers.and i have the last want to eat something before bed.i have lost 100 pounds but i really need some help on this problems any one else been like this.please help

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/12 1:04 pm
RNY on 08/31/12

Avatar: Click on SETTINGS up near the top right of your screen. Then click on AVATAR (near top and in the middle - tab). Just follow the instructions.

MEALS: I now eat 3 meals and 2 fiber snacks per day. If needed, I drink warm, flavored milk. 

CRACKERS: I've been having them since the third day after surgery. I eat one to two crackers when taking my pain medication. Luckily, I now only take pain meds about 3-4 times per week and only 1/2 of a pill! Much improvement in that department. 

WHAT MY NUT WOULD SAY: (I can almost predict her now:)  "Eat that cracker with a slice of cheese on it for the protein and to round out the carbs to protein ratio."

wkg_1959
on 12/18/12 1:15 pm - TN

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION  I WILL TRY THE AVATAR ONE MORE TIME I LOST 100 POUNDS AND WANTED TO CHANGE PIC THANKS AGAIN

cajungirl
on 12/18/12 10:48 pm

I saw your new picture on your profile, you look fantastic!  Sometimes the pictures are too large and you can't get them to change.  I use this program to resize then upload back to OH or photobucket then change.  It's really easy to do it this way.  http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ 

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

wkg_1959
on 12/19/12 2:27 am - TN

Thank You!!!!  MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 482 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 405 views
What's on your Monday Menu?