Yep, I'm a Stress Eater

jamiebrain
on 12/26/12 3:12 am - Epping, NH
RNY on 08/14/12

Surgery didn't change that.  I knew it wouldn't, but it's pretty clear now.  Work was absolute insanity for the last 3 weeks, I've never been so stressed out there, and I found myself drawn to the holiday sweets all over the office during fits of agitation.  I didn't eat a huge quantity of anything, I can't do that, but I know I didn't need that cookie or those few chocolates.  But they were down my throat before I knew what I was doing.  I'm just annoyed I can't get in with my therapist until March...clearly this is something I need to work on before holidays next year!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

jamiebrain on myfitnesspal.  :)  look me up.  :) :)

poet_kelly
on 12/26/12 4:13 am - OH

What if, when you are tempted to eat something like that, you give yourself a ten minute time out first?  Wait ten minutes to think about if you really want to eat it or not.  At least then it won't be down your throat before you know what you're doing.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Bcast4
on 12/26/12 5:10 am

Don't beat yourself up over a bit of overindulgence , just remember tomorrow is another day and you will do better.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 467 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views