Knot in my throat?

Lose_to_Win
on 1/13/13 9:46 am - PA
RNY on 12/20/12

During the day at different times, I get this knot feeling in the back of my throat. I originally thought it might be due to eating/drinking too much, but it happens ages after I've taken anything in. Then, I thought maybe I was thirsty, but drinking didn't help either. It doesn't hurt, just feels weird. Doesn't seem to happen on any schedule, or within any regular amount of time of other activities. Any guesses? Not worried, just curious. If it's still happening in 3 weeks when I have my next apt, I'll ask then too. Thanks!

RachelFat2Fit.blogspot.com     HW 367 6/26/12  |  SW 335 12/20/12  |  1st GW 180

AmberF
on 1/13/13 9:51 am - Atlanta, GA
RNY on 12/12/12

I have been experiencing kind of the same sometimes it feels like there is like a lump in my throat or somthing its weird and like you said its at different times. Sometimes its a tight feeling too

NaturallyMeka
on 1/13/13 2:24 pm - Atlanta, GA
RNY on 12/26/12

I get that feeling as well. It seems to go away after I go to bed and wake up most times. I'm still on liquids so I'm hoping its not an indication of a problem that will show up when I move to pureed/soft foods etc.