OT- I'm a big movie buff! Best Picture nominees....

RainbowRN
on 1/16/13 6:56 pm - OH
RNY on 03/12/13

I LOVE movies....I am that annoying person who can recite movie lines all day!  LOL!!  I have decided that this year I am going to watch each movie that has been nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars.  i think there are 9 movies this year. I watched Silver Lining Playbook and it was actually fantastic.  It's all about mental illness and its so realistic.   i started watching Les Miserables and I loved it. I watched half of it and I am looking forward to watching the other half tonight.  Has anybody seen any of these movies? What do you all think? I know that when i am off for my surgery I will be watching lots of movies.  :)

2013 Nominees:

Silver Linings Playbook- saw it.   EXCELLENT!

Les Miserables- Watched part of it. Will finish tonight.  Wonderful so far.

Django Unchained- Very good movie!  Sad though.

Amour

Argo

Lincoln

Beasts of the Southern Wild

Life of Pi

Zero Dark Thirty

HW: 373 GW: 170 HT: 5'10"

alycat75
on 1/16/13 9:20 pm - Indian Trail, NC
RNY on 01/14/13
I'm glad you posted this!
I heard django unchained wasn't really that great but I was still interested in seeing it.
Are you going to the theater to see these? Just wondering how you saw half of les mis....
RainbowRN
on 1/16/13 11:47 pm - OH
RNY on 03/12/13

LOL :)  I still love going to the theatre to see movies but every once in a while I have a friend who has copies that he downloaded.  Les Miserables is one of them.  That's how I saw half.  Going to finish the rest tonight.  Good so far though!

HW: 373 GW: 170 HT: 5'10"

Kelly M.
on 1/16/13 11:07 pm - TX

I saw Django, and liked it, others may not....yes sad

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 237 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 266 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 312 views