Dark Circles Under my Eyes....

Sherry T.
on 1/23/13 10:23 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12

The picture I have posted is at my 3 month post op....I'm now 8 months so my face has gotten smaller and now it seems the dark circles have really started to show.  I uses concealer and powder....but by the end of the day they look horrible...almost like two halve circles under my eyes....atleast they are not puffy and swollen just like there isn't enough tissue there or I'm not getting enough rest but I am...atleast 7-8 hours a night....work is stressing me but that's normal for me....I stress about new situations and I'm only 3 months into this job.   I am busier now....just because I have more energy.  My son is going to his Nana's this weekend so I'm going to have to try and get caught up....I will say I have just started to school this week and my brother has been here for the last week...with me in the basement...it feels and sounds like a herd of elephants above me.  Will be so glad when he goes home. 

At any rate, has anyone else had this issue...any suggestions...not that I can do anything, I much prefer the skinner face over the other one! LOL

Thanks everyone!!

Sherry

Sherry T.
on 1/23/13 10:25 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12

and I've been taking my vitamins so I feel like that's not the issue but willing to try anything or add something.

kse8556
on 1/23/13 11:48 am - MO
RNY on 04/24/12

Watching your post for responses.  I have the same issue.

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 1/23/13 12:21 pm - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

Not sure about the dark circles getting darker from the surgery.  I have them also but mine are about the same as before surgery (which is pretty dark).  Something I have learned over the years is that you should never use powder on the area just under your eyes as it dries that area out and that part of your face is very delicate.  

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

Sherry T.
on 1/23/13 6:20 pm - GA
RNY on 05/22/12
Thank you! I'll try that!
msbutterfly23
on 1/24/13 5:01 am - TX

I'm no expert, but I would try upping your water intake. My face and skin seems to look so much better when I get plenty of fluids. I do notice that when I am drinking water like crazy I get compliments on my skin and I feel my skin looks firmer ...even my puffy eyes. Just my thoughts. Hope to see much more feedback, as this is an issue I noticed a few weeks ago as well.

Surgery Date 10-22-2012 5'3" SW:239.5 GW:130 It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?..."Marianne Williamson        

Sherry T.
on 1/24/13 5:35 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12
That is true, definitely need to be drinking more water. By the end of the day I do feel wore out! Just get so frustrated with work and bytchy women. Sorry ladies! But everything should not be an issue or gripe!
msbutterfly23
on 1/24/13 6:28 am - TX

Gotta laugh out loud at that! Your days sound like MINE! I just pretend my water jug on my desk is Vodka! LOL...I have never been a "drinker" but I find I do drink more water when I pretend! Just joking of course...sort of. My office door is constantly filled with someone griping...It's an off day when it is not! Sometimes when I leave work I feel like I haven't been breathing all day! (that is how relieving it can be to step out of the building!) All in all I love my job and whatever gets tha****er in me, I guess I welcome it!

Hope you can work out some balance and get it in!

Surgery Date 10-22-2012 5'3" SW:239.5 GW:130 It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?..."Marianne Williamson