OT, anyone around the sulpher, lake charles louisana area??

grmadeb01
on 1/28/13 12:43 am - FL

I was just wondering if there is anyone over there in the sulpher lousiana, lake charles lousiana area...we are heading out that way on wed..leaving 85 degrees here in sunny florida..but not sure what to expect over that way..we have a wedding on the 2nd, will be heading back home around the 4,5...

so how is your weather over there...not sure what to pack, i mainly have summer type of clothes, but not for wedding type of clothes in cold weather....hubby thought he saw it was going to be like 30 at night...the night of the wedding on the 2nd...

thanks for the help

debby

cajungirl
on 1/28/13 1:02 am

Debbie,

I live in the area.  The forecast is High of 68 this coming weekend and low of 46 with overcast skies (only a 10% chance of rain).  The weather has been FABULOUS this past week and should remain the same through the weekend.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

grmadeb01
on 1/28/13 4:57 am - FL

thanks so much...that was a big help....i will go with my orginial thought for the wedding outfit..but will bring a jacket just in case....

this has been such a strange winter down here in florida..last year at this time i was freezing..this year, im working on my tan...

thanks again

debby