This year is going to be the best year!!!!!

Chrissy123862006
on 1/29/13 4:25 am - MI
RNY on 01/21/13

I had my surgery jan 21st  I've already lost 15 pounds and everything else has seemed to go well for us lately too for once I feel like maybe this is my year to succeed and finally be happy it feels so good to be happy for once in my life I cannot believe how much having this surgery really lifted my hopes for life before I had it it seemed like if it wasn't one thing bad happening it was another and I was fat and no matter what diet I used it just didn't work the way I wanted it to now I have so much hope for a better healthy thinner life style lol sorry everyone just needed to get this out I'm am extremely happy with my desicion :)

Cindyagogo
on 1/29/13 4:57 am
RNY on 02/21/12

You go, Girl! It is just the beginning of many good thing!

Chrissy123862006
on 1/29/13 5:21 am - MI
RNY on 01/21/13

Yes it is tyvm :)

sublimechick
on 1/29/13 6:23 am - Canada
You go girl!! From one Chrissy to another I hope your journey is healthy and you succeed in all you hope for!! I'm a couple months away from my rny. I'm hoping for little pain and tiredness. How is that?
fancy_nancy
on 1/30/13 3:24 am
RNY on 01/22/13

Way to go Chrissy! Im right there with you lady. This feels like a whole new start and I for one am so greatful to be given this second chance. Keep it up!!

Sublimechick, congrats on your decision to have RNY. I was just going to let you know as far as pain and tiredness go for me (I am 8 days out) there is no pain and I only get tired when I do not eat for a long time. I try to keep up on it by eating something every hour and a half to two hours (something small of course). If I have something high in protein it helps to energize me even more. I cannot speak for everyone of course, but I am surprised at how well I feel after the surgery. Even since my first day home I have felt really good and my pain has been at a minimum. Of course, everyone has different experiences, but I hope that you will have the same as I have.

(sorry for hijacking your post Chrissy :) )

12 lbs. was pre-surgery weight loss

Most Active
Recent Topics