We're all winners!

Mal
on 2/1/13 9:44 pm

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I posted.  Life got busy (as it does for many of us) with work, doctor appointments, and moving I'm usually too pooped out to check anything online. 

As I reflect today on how far I've come in my own journey, I am reminded that there are many who are struggling within their own.  As the title of my post indicates--WE ARE ALL WINNERS!!!   Just the fact that you logged on here today shows that!  Please take a moment today for just you---look in the mirror---really look---and see just how awesome you are.  Look within yourself and give yourself a big, heartfelt hug! 

In my life, I have been knocked down by many who have been closest to me and it has forced me to cut those people out of my life.  There is nothing that would make those people happier than if I fell flat on my face and completely failed.  But, every time those horrible things happened to me, it taught me a valuable lesson and only made me stronger.  Every day is a new day and I am thankful for every chance I am given to get up again! 

Later today, we are going to our favorite 'mall' (which here on Nantucket, the only 'mall' is the take-it-or-leave-it swap at the dump! LOL) to find treasures.  You'd be surprised what great things we've found!  Then, its laundry and hugging and playing with our babies--the four legged ones--our awesome kitties Simba, Nala and Raven.  Nala and Raven this month are celebrating their 1st birthday and we are going to buy them all a kitty tower/tree for the new living room later this month with the tax refund we're getting. 

Have a fantastic Saturday everyone!

M'Lane

Weighting2Bskinny
on 2/1/13 10:06 pm
Thank you. Very nice message.

GOD BLESS YOU            
new4me
on 2/1/13 11:06 pm
RNY on 12/13/12

Mal, you're always so encouraging! Thanks for posting this!!!

HW: 257 ConsW: 248 SW: 237 CurrW: 165.2 GW: 150 (then we'll see how I feel)

Without struggle, there is no progress - Fredrick Douglas

newbeginning2012
on 2/1/13 11:48 pm

What a great post!   I hope that your pain issues are much more tolerable and you are feeling better.  Have a great weekend

brenlee1965
on 2/2/13 1:15 pm - New Berlin, NY
Great post! Hope you had an awesome day today. I talked to my sister (who did LapBand and is doing great with it) and we talked about how we see ourselves differently now and how it is exciting and wonderful and a bit awesome! Sorry about the people in your life that aren't anymore.....I think alot of jealousy comes into play with weight loss and whatnot....Be proud of you and your decision to Love YOU!
 Bren                
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 411 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 352 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?