Where is doctor richard nguyen??

bernice30
on 2/22/13 8:40 am
RNY on 04/17/13

So I had already seen doctor Richard Nguyen at advance surgical associates. I call today to ask a question about my follow up and I am infortmed he no longer works there but I can see there new surgeon? And they say they have no forwarding info. I have checked the internet and can not find a new number for him. Anyone see him in san jose ca? Also I live reall really far from the dr office and am afraid of this causing more delays and visits. Im 500 miles round trip. ugh I am even thinking of cancelling everything cuz I am afraid of getting there and this doc having different guidlines. Also I have a ton of new questions about what will change etc and I can hear the frustration in the nurses voice. ugh IDK what to do. hoping someone has some info.

Jen S.
on 2/22/13 9:10 am

Most of the pre-op requirements tend to be based on your insurance's requirements so that shouldn't change much if at all. Some doctors have different pre-op diet requirements the weeks before surgery though. I don't know where you are coming from in CA but there are a couple of very good bariatric surgeons in the bay area. You shouldn't give up. It is probably for the best that you aren't having him operate on you. I have seen posts on OH a few times about surgeons vanishing and it is usually because of a poor record and lawsuits. I know of a few offices that will schedule multiple appointments for the same day for people traveling from far away. Good luck!

bernice30
on 2/22/13 5:29 pm
RNY on 04/17/13
Thank you for encouragement. I have decided to press forward. I will see the doc *****placed him I suppose. I live in Redding ca I do have medical so my options are limited. I just wish they didn't make you jump thru so many hoops. The brighter side is maybe he performs the d.s. as well. I was leaning towards that anyway. Thanks again.
(deactivated member)
on 2/26/13 11:03 am - CA

Dr Richard Nguyen has relocated his practice near Good Samaritan Hospital, in San Jose.

His new location does accept Medi-Cal as well as all other insurances, for Bariatric Surgery.

Dr Richard Nguyen

2450 Samaritan Dr Ste 1

San Jose, CA 95124

408-358-1855

www.DrRichardNguyen.com

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/13 11:07 am - CA

We apologize about the inconvenience, the previous practice is not cooperating with providing Dr. Richard Nguyen's new practice information to his patients, they do have it and are choosing not to give it out.  Thank you for your patience as we get everything updated.

for more info:

www.DrRichardNguyen.com

thanks,

bernice30
on 2/26/13 12:44 pm
RNY on 04/17/13

You know they are really not being compliant with giving his info its sad. the lady just kept saying she didnt have any info. Now to the awesome part! Got the letter in the mail today with his new info and got to talk to him directly! He is awesome and im excited to have found him. Also now I am terrified the people will "loose" my completed referals as I called them to ask them to transfer them over. That didnt go well AND she said I had to see him first and sign a release! I live in redding! I cant just swing on by for that so I am hoping this doesnt cause delays and I am hoping to find a way for them to fax my stuff over to him. I also just referred  someone there too before I knew he left. She has an appointment the 19th but I am gonna get her to go to the new clinic. I really like him and the receptionist at the new place as well. Thank you for the info.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 382 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 442 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 337 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 149 views
Recent Topics