How are your emotions?

Sherry T.
on 2/27/13 2:28 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12
You would be correct, it potentially was a romance in bloom. Thank you for responding, I have much to think about and work on. I've apologized profusely. So, it is what it is....unfortunately.
AlohaJen
on 2/27/13 2:35 am
RNY on 09/05/12

Hi, my gut response to your post is:  maybe he is using this as an excuse to back off from whatever the relationship was becoming..... if you and he had been friends for awhile,  then he would know your normal temperament and should know how subjects of Faith, politics, money, etc can set people off....  I personally think you may have dodged a bullet !  Plus you said that you have already apologized, so what else can you do?  If this has happened more than once, then he may have a point, but if this is the first time.......  I think you have to look at the bigger picture here,  is that going to be his normal response to trouble?  If so,  you dodged a bullet.... 

HW 304   SW 258  CW 199  GW  160?

Sherry T.
on 2/27/13 4:09 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12

Thanks Jen!!  We have known one another for a few years but really have only talked off and on over those years.  And no, this was the first time.  

Most Active
Recent Topics