Stuck feeling

tinantn
on 3/6/13 1:07 pm - Jonesborough, TN
I'm 2 yrs post op rny. 2 nights ago I ate salmon and at some point started to feel as if it was stuck in my throat. Not choking or anything and I can eat drink breath etc just fine but the feeling is pretty constant. Tonight while sitting working it was doing it again and same time my head felt pressure sort of like when you're holding your breath too long if that makes sense. Any idea what's going on or if I shld see my dr?
Dee.spunk
on 3/6/13 1:13 pm - Sacramento, CA
I would call my doc. Better safe than sorry. After two nights I don't think you should still be feeling stuck.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

tinantn
on 3/6/13 4:05 pm - Jonesborough, TN
I'm wondering if it could be beginning signs of an ulcer? I have taken some Alieve over the last week for severe arthritis pain ( can't get pain meds for it and Tylenol doesn't work at all). I KNOW that's a big no no but it was getting to the point where I couldn't move with out pain so bad I sometimes start to fall (pain in pelvis and knees). I feel like I need to belch a lot and can't along with the stuck feeling and head pressure that's behind my nose. I'm not nauseous and can eat drink etc. Not taking the Aleive anymore btw
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 467 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views