Approved and Ready to Go

PrincessBelle
on 3/5/13 4:13 am

As my insurance promised, they approved me in a day.  I feel so badly for people whose insurance companies jerk them around.  Seems SO unnecessary.  Anyway, so Monday the 11th is the day.  Re-did all my legal documents, just in case.  Work approved my leave.  Have my vitamins and calcium.  Ordering my unjury today.  To save my partner the stress of going in and out of Boston everyday, he's staying in a hotel near the hospital.  So I think all that's left is packing this w/e. Yay!

RNY 3/11/13. 

dahoodman
on 3/5/13 4:19 am - VA
RNY on 03/26/13

Congrats!! The hotel is a smart thing. I was trying to set this up for my wife but we have two youngin's at home that have to go to school and a couple of dogs. It just won't work out.

I was approved in a couple of days myself and it really does make you wonder why it takes so dang long for some people.

Best of luck to you!

[Highest: 303] [Surgery Day: 295] [Current: 199.8] [Goal: 180][To Go: 19.8[Height: 5' 8"]

I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve   

I have a history of losing my shirt Barenaked Ladies - One Week

daxsgirl
on 3/5/13 5:28 am - NC
RNY on 05/13/13
Congrats! Hope all goes well for you.

netnay
on 3/5/13 7:37 am
RNY on 03/27/13

Congrats on you approval!!!

SaraJane38
on 3/5/13 8:59 am

Excited for you.  I am right behind you by a good couple of weeks... warm up my seat on the losers bench. K?

Congratulations on making it to a place that many do not ever get to enjoy!

Be well!

Sara

TynettaM
on 3/5/13 10:44 pm - Greensboro, NC

awesome i'm so happy for you.......a day if really quick.....many are not as lucky with insurance.

Most Active
Recent Topics