Chips and salsa

chrissyd1221
on 3/16/13 8:32 am - May, TX
RNY on 03/05/13
Can u ever eat chips and salsa again after RNY
Tracy91002
on 3/16/13 9:05 am
RNY on 01/17/13

Absolutely, if that's what you like and you can tolerate it.  I eat salsa all the time.

chrissyd1221
on 3/16/13 9:08 am - May, TX
RNY on 03/05/13
Awesome
poet_kelly
on 3/16/13 9:08 am - OH

Well, I can.  In fact, I had a few tonight with dinner.  There's no way to predict for sure what you'll be able to tolerate after surgery, but most people tolerate most things, at least in small amounts.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Chirs H.
on 3/16/13 11:29 am - Wichita Falls, TX
Tostitos are one of my favorite guilty pleasures! They chew up so fine they are super easy on my pouch and I can only eat 4 or 5. Mexican restaurant chips are really hard for me since they are usually so greasy.
Chris

Don't quit before the miracle...

JanBooth
on 3/16/13 12:50 pm - KY
RNY on 09/25/12

I have them occasionally.  One night, we went out to eat and my daughter ordered spinach artichoke dip with corn chips.  I was able to eat 2 of the chips without any problem.  Just chew really well. 

Janet

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss~

grmadeb01
on 3/17/13 1:05 am - FL

i get the blue corn taco chips with flax seeds in them....and i make home made machos all the time, make my own taco meat and cheese....these chips are a bit more healthy than just regular chips....i have had some made with quinoa flour in them too....more bang for your chips...

have a blessed day

debby

chrissyd1221
on 3/17/13 2:37 am - May, TX
RNY on 03/05/13
Thank you. What brand are these chips.
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 398 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 388 views
What's on your Monday Menu?