Sick and tired of sick and tired

MBMom
on 3/16/13 9:25 am
RNY on 09/17/12
Will be 6 months out tomorrow. Down 86 lbs from highest weight. Labs at 3 months were good. Gallbladder removal at 3 months out too. Went on cruise 3 weeks ago to Grand Caymen & Cozumel ... Have had diarrhea for 2.5 weeks Been super tired for 2 months I don't know which way to turn to feel better.
poet_kelly
on 3/16/13 10:55 am - OH

Have you had your six month labs done yet?  That might tell you why you're so tired.  But if you have had diarrhea for 2.5 weeks, it sounds like you have some sort of bug.  You might want to see your PCP.  That could also explain why you're so tired.  I wonder if you picked up some sort of bug on your cruise?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

bbearsmama
on 3/16/13 10:59 am
RNY on 02/28/13
Isnt the noravirus the bug you can get on a cruise? I dont think it lasts that long, though. I hope you get relief soon! I know that is miserable! Pam

"B" bears' mama from Texas
Follow my journey on youtube: "bbearsmama" 

SW: 210 CW: 123.6

Price S.
on 3/16/13 11:02 am - Mills River, NC

I felt much more normal once my D3 level got up to around 80.  do you have a copy of your labs?  Sometimes the Drs think they are fine and really they aren't where we would like for them to be for us to feel our best. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 455 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?