Lions andd Tigers and Bears Oh MY!!!!

optimistic34
on 4/3/13 1:43 am - AL
No nevermind its just the sound coming from my tummy. I had surgery on Monday and all morning it has sounded like a bunch of wild animals going at it in my tummy. I hope it settles down soon. Other than the noise and the occasional gas pain I am feeling pretty good. I'm trying to get my fluids in. I think I managed 30 oz yesterday and 20 grams of protein. Its slow and I feel like all I do is sip but so far so good.

HW 245/ SW 242/ GW 145/ SURGERY DATE 04/01/13   

poet_kelly
on 4/3/13 1:58 am - OH

My stomach is still very loud sometimes.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

cajungirl
on 4/3/13 3:13 am

The wonderful sound of rerouted intestines.  Very common especially early out.  I still get the occasional roar when I eat something different.

You're doing excellent for someone right out of surgery.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

mpjones
on 4/3/13 6:58 am

TOO TOO  FUNNY !! I thought I was going to read a post about Michigan sports teams and couldn't figure out where "bears" came into it-lol !! You've got a good sense of humor--I bet you'll do well on this journey !!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 440 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views