Getting Closer

psvan
on 4/10/13 6:52 am - TX

Ok so I have passed the psych evaluation. Now wait for her to give the report to my doctor so they can send it off to get approval from the insurance. I am nervous they wont approve it. But so ready to have it done.  My daughter and me are having it done together. I think that is going to help us alot. We will know what each other is feeling and can help support each other. We live in the same household so will make it easier with meals. My husband is worried I am going to starve him. LOL. But he is really supportive of our decision. We have our final diet class on the 25th explaining the pre-surgery diet and such. I love being on this forum. It has helped me so much to be informed. The Dr's and Nurses said that I am the best informed patient they have ever had. That is because of the wonderful people here at OH. Thanks for all the encouragement and advice you all give.

ShadowHR
on 4/10/13 7:29 am - WI
RNY on 04/04/13

Congrats to you and your daughter.  It is wonderful to have a sportive spouse and I am sure he won't starve (to death)

i am 6 days post op and everything has gone smoothly.  I was so impressed with everyone before during and after my surgery, I told the nurse as she shelled me out on Saturday that is was the best hospital stay ever.

I was told it could take 3 months to get insurance approval, mine came back in 6 DAYS, I was amazed.

blessings to you,

susan

Surgery Weight 245

Most Active
Recent Topics