revision may 3rd from botched up vsg sleeve to RNY

browneyedDeeva
on 4/29/13 12:20 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
hey everyone ,
i had a vsg may 26th 2010 in mexico with Almanza. turned out it wasnt done properly. it could have been worse . i am alive !!!
so what ever i did lose, which was about 40ish pds the 1st few month s, i gained it back as there was no restriction .
long story short i found a dr that would see me in nj ( no one wanted to touch me )
he said Almanza never took out the fundis part . there were 2 options either he go in and trim up and fix or a rny . i decided that i need the " malabsorbtion" part as well. so hes doing a rny on me and i would like any feedback and or tips you can give me
thank you in advance
xoxoxoox
MeMinusMore
on 4/29/13 1:59 pm

No advise, just prayers for health and such. Must be extremely frustrating.

browneyedDeeva
on 5/1/13 11:45 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
t/y
cymbalom
on 4/29/13 3:11 pm
It's concerning that those guys messed up your stomach so much --- I wonder what he *did* do!

But the other good news, besides you getting this fixed, is that your surgeons will have the chance to really see what was done, and really have the chance to fix everything. So you can have confidence going forward from this point. I'm happy for you!

Angie from Missouri, US
browneyedDeeva
on 5/1/13 11:47 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
t/y Angie so much
yes i am so frustrated . but going foward i am soooooooo excited i cant believe its this fri i found out that my dr is using the davinci robot we shall see it cant get any worse or could it? lol
Tiggybeep
on 4/29/13 4:31 pm
RNY on 04/02/13 with

Yikes scary.  Thank goodness for someone being willing to do a patch job, and kudos to you for keeping good perspective on the what could've beens vs. the scariness of what was.  So sorry you have to go through another surgery, but so glad that like you said, it's not worse to the point where you can't!  Ask away with any questions you have re: rny and we'll do our best to answer.

browneyedDeeva
on 5/1/13 11:48 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
t/y so much
oooooooo im going to have many questions in the next few weeks if you have any pointers please share
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 461 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views