falling into a rut

nkara
on 5/2/13 10:00 am

Ok so I am about 15 months out and I'm down 75 lbs.   I'm starting to workout, albeit not consistently.   My problem is I don't feel like eating anything... nothing appeals to me.  So to make sure I eat I eat food I'm probably not fond of and I seem to be eating more than I should.  What can I do to stop this?  I physically still can only eat maybe 4 bites of protein so I'm not eating an absorbitant amount.   But I really don't want to eat any type of food.    

What do you eat?   how much and how often this far out?  I want to loose 20 more lbs to get to goal ...... 

Realize Band 11/2009 ... revision to RNY 12/27/11. 

Dee.spunk
on 5/2/13 11:33 pm - Sacramento, CA
Even if you don't want to eat, you should. Eat some dense protein, like steak or pork. I use a crockpot for my meat so that its tender enough to eat. I also can only eat about 2-3 oz of dense protein at this point.
MyLady Heidi
on 5/3/13 3:39 am

If you can't eat anything, live on protein bars or greek yogurt, both are readily available and cheap.  I have had periods of emotional distress where I could not eat and lived on these for a while at a time.  I put fresh strawberries in my plain greek yogurt and some nuts and splenda.

nkara
on 5/3/13 4:38 am

I actually started to eat some greek yogurt.   I need to maintain an eating regime now to make sure I eat.  

Realize Band 11/2009 ... revision to RNY 12/27/11.