How many people plan or have booked plans for the OH National Conference

Jerwelch
on 5/18/13 12:15 am - Grand Haven, MI

I have never been to these conferences and I have  been thinking about going but just not sure. Did any one go to the last year conference?

Jerry

SoCaPinkLady
on 5/18/13 2:32 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

I am registered for this year and have never been to one before. I'm looking forward to it!!!!

Lori                               

MrsLitch
on 5/18/13 2:42 am - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
I wish I could go I have 2 weddings that weekend I hope to make it next year.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

SoCaPinkLady
on 5/18/13 4:41 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

You will be missed! I was hoping for the chance to meet you! Have fun at the weddings!!!

Lori                               

martitalinda
on 5/18/13 4:25 am, edited 5/18/13 4:26 am

I have been to several OH Conferences including Atlanta last year .. The Conferences are awesome and both my DH and I the times we have gone together or my OH sista  who I met at one of the Conferences in Rye, NY and I have gone to several conferences together too and have the most awesome time ever.  I will be in Cali this year life permitting with DH, DS and friends too... and trying to convince two other OH friends to come along... and I think and hope they will...

Make it a point to go if you can ... you will love it! The atmosphere is friendly and inviting and everyone comes together as a team ... this was me and my OH friend who I met on here and IRL at a conference and we have remained friends visiting each other as we travel back and forth ... our daughters have become friends too ...

Come to the Conference... you'll have a blast ... Atlanta rocked last year... OMG and needless to say the vendors are superb and you leave with huge bags of samples and information and goodies.  The presenters are awesome too...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Oxford Comma Hag
on 5/18/13 5:20 am
I wish I could. I can either remodel my bathroom or go to OH. The bathroom is pretty awful, so it won out. Now if I get a sudden windfall....

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views