dry heeve

Megan B.
on 5/20/13 7:17 am - Southgate, MI

does anyone else dry heave every flipping day?  I am 4.5 years out.  It starts with me coughing and then bam I am dry heaving.  My kids ask mom are you throwing up again.  This is everyday sometimes more then once or twice.  I see my surgeon tomorrow because my iron and hemoglobin is all out of whack along with a ton of other stuff.  NOT because I don't take my supplements.  I have been having issues since surgery but its getting really bad.  Fingers and toes and sometimes tongue and lips tingle (not all at the same time).  I have headaches all the time.  I am always cold.  sometimes to the point of pain.  We are trying to get it all figured out.  I am seeing so many doctors that I am just so tired all the way around.  I have 4 kids that I want to be around for for a VERY long time but this is starting to scare me....UGH

PetHairMagnet
on 5/20/13 9:41 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I used to dry heave almost DAILY, but it was long before I had surgery. Turned out that I was 'choking' on the post nasal drip and they put me on an allergy medicine and VOILA, no more morning heaves!

sorry to hear about all the other issues, but I know not feeling like you are gagging and about to throw up is a great thing to eliminate from the list!

Allen Y.
on 5/20/13 11:42 am - Garland, TX

I have only had it happen to me once. I would ask to get a ECG if it happens to you daily.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 430 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 364 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 364 views