Update: bluish lips and fingernails

Missy A.
on 6/3/13 12:18 pm - NC
RNY on 08/17/12

For those of you that have been asking for an update, I called my PCP and they felt since it happens occasionally and I'm not in any distress and the fact that it he blue color goes away, that it is something to keep an eye on. I have an appt with my PCP on June 14, unless I start to feel bad. I am in a different state right now, but it is my home state, so I will see a doc here if I need to. Like I said last night, I feel fine, just concerned about the color. I hope I'm not making a mistake by waiting to see the doc, but will keep an eye on it.thanks for all those who were concerned!

Missy

HW:348 Consult W:320 SW:295 Current W:156 GW:140

NDHM
on 6/3/13 12:37 pm
Thanks for the update. I'm glad you called the doctor.
PetHairMagnet
on 6/3/13 12:40 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

Glad to hear this update! I have been quite worried about you!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Kat Kat
on 6/3/13 8:16 pm - AZ
I'm really happy you posted and that it wasn't an emergency situation. I was really worried for you. I hope the doctor finds that it isn't anything serious.

Kat
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?