Bra Shopping JCPennys

SoCaPinkLady
on 6/5/13 3:07 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Yesterday my Oldest Daughter wanted to go Bra shopping at JCPenny's. She has been buying her bras there since she worked there several years ago. She says they are the best for her very large ladies. So She, my middle daughter and I took a trip to the Mall to visit JCPennys. For the first time I have finally found some pretty bras that are fantastic, supportive, pretty, sexy and the right size for my new shape!!!!

Just to let you know they are having a great sale on them that we didn't know about until we got there.

They are buy one get one free this week!!!!

Between the 3 of us we came home with a ton of them!!!

Lori                               

mpjones
on 6/5/13 4:26 am

Thanks for the heads up--I really have no idea what size I am now--do they have a fitter to help you out? Ashamed to say I'm still wearing my "old" size which I know is WAY to big and certainly doesn't improve my looks but I REALLY need help finding the proper size and style. Once again thanks for the information about the sale !!

SoCaPinkLady
on 6/5/13 4:28 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

I believe they do but I just selected several various sizes. I had a good idea where to start and they didn't limit how many to take in the fitting room so I took several sizes and styles and tried them on.

Lori                               

JaneJetson60
on 6/5/13 6:33 am
RNY on 05/07/12

Awesome!   Love getting new bras and undies.

Fit_Naturalista
on 6/5/13 7:20 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Yes I always shop at JCPennys they do have the best and prettiest bras for busty ladies. I wear a 46H so it is hard to find them any where without having to order offline. They always have specials too!

Most Active
Recent Topics