Feel unbalanced

SoCaPinkLady
on 6/5/13 3:19 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Since I have lost so much weight I notice that when I walk I often do stupid little stumbles like tripping over air. (yes I'm special) lol

Does anyone else notice this has happened?

Lori                               

cajungirl
on 6/5/13 4:12 am
It's probably not totally uncommon. I've been known to trip over my feet a time or ten lol.

Do you do any core exercises or find your core needs to be strengthened? I recall being less balanced early. Your body has to learn how to support the new you.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

SoCaPinkLady
on 6/5/13 5:19 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Good point. Guess I need to research core exercises.

Lori                               

JaneJetson60
on 6/5/13 5:20 am, edited 6/5/13 5:22 am
RNY on 05/07/12

Cali-Sister, OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! trip over air!  I too am special!  Things fly out of my hands now too.  Just take on a life of their own!!!!!  You are too funny.  I do know that with weight loss our gait changes but I will leave it at that so as not to offend anyone.  There are special names for us folks, dear sister!!!!  Jane

SoCaPinkLady
on 6/5/13 5:23 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

LOL Jane please tell me you are coming to the Conference so I can meet you in October!!!!

Lori                               

JaneJetson60
on 6/5/13 5:56 am
RNY on 05/07/12

How funny, I was just getting ready to send you a private message!!!! Yes, I am going to try and make it!  Providing I don't have frigging hip surgery before then I will more than likely come on Saturday because alot of you or others will maybe come on Friday and some not, so I figure Saturday would be the day!  I so want to meet you because we all become pretty damn tight on OH even though we all bicker and complain but we are like one big dysfunctional family!   Hahahahaha!!!  I know so far you, Martha, MissCalla all the way from Canada!! and martitalinda are going to be there.  I know there are others coming that I don't know but we will all be glad to see each other regardless.  I will keep you posted and you do the same!!!!!  Jane

SoCaPinkLady
on 6/5/13 6:14 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Oh good!!! Now if *****y One will join us as well... we can all trip our way through it and have lots of laughs!

Lori                               

JaneJetson60
on 6/5/13 6:25 am
RNY on 05/07/12

Oh absolutely!  I will be the only one with the hot pink florescent walker and zebra handles!  I will be styling!!!!  So you will know me the minute you see a wild lady hobble into the room!!!  Watch out!  I am crazier than a March hare!!!  We will have a blast!!!!!    Jane 

Dee.spunk
on 6/5/13 5:47 am - Sacramento, CA
I guess theres a lot of us special gals out there, cause I do that a lot too! Theres nothing around and I'm tripping all over the place!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

SoCaPinkLady
on 6/5/13 6:13 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

I figure at least the new smaller me looks better taking a nose dive than the old obese me did!!! I am so glad I am not alone!!!!

Lori