Where did you lose first?

The_girl_next_door
on 6/13/13 12:38 pm
I noticed first my face. Then the rest is just melting down. I stll have the same shape just smaller.
BWB
on 6/13/13 1:19 pm

I'm almost two years out and the first loss was my face, neck, and upper torso.  I really looked sick in the beginning and a friend didn't recognize me when she first saw me.  I could tell that she thought I was having chemo therapy because she asked me over and over if I was okay.  My arms show veins and have some angles and my rings are loose but I need to lose inches on my waist and thighs.  My lower legs slimmed down nicely knee high socks actually come up to my knees now.   My original goal was 150 lbs but will probably end up 160.  I'm going to have to compromise.

jasmith31
on 6/13/13 1:33 pm - Los Angeles, CA

My friends say my face looks thinner...In the past when I've lost weight, I lose it in my face first, then boobs, then belly always last...

ebtiger24
on 6/13/13 1:47 pm - AL
RNY on 12/13/12 with

Face, chest (i'm a guy so i can't say boobs), and legs.  My stomach is holding on for all it's worth.  I have the chest and shoulders for a L to XL depending on the fit of the shirt, but my gut requires a XXL in most shirts (down from a 5X originally). I am very close to being in XL full time.  I'm guessing another 2 weeks should do the trick unless I stall.  I am down 16 inches in the waist, but i still have a big stomach compared to my shoulders and chest now. 

selhard
on 6/13/13 1:48 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

F - A- C- E...big time.  The loose skin under my eyes and chin and more pronounced wrinkles make me look older.  When I look in the mirror, I see my mother's face.  It's weird.

big42long
on 6/13/13 9:43 pm - OH
For me it was feet and lower legs first then boobs and up! people noticed my face and neck first

beverlyp
on 6/13/13 10:06 pm

I think It was my face...Hubby says my butt was the first thing to go...just shows where he is looking lol

VintageChick
on 6/13/13 11:24 pm
Face and belly. Thighs, rear, and fat upper arms all seem to still be the same I'm just a month out tomorrow with around 50 lbs lost, including pre-op.
guttedgrace
on 6/13/13 11:50 pm
RNY on 05/02/13

My boobs and my face. I went down a cup. I would have rather lost the weight in my stomach or thighs, but hey, I'll take it!

PetHairMagnet
on 6/14/13 7:29 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Face, tummy and waist. I can actually see a 'shape' now, not a blob!!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!