Calling All Dip Recipes

PrincessBelle
on 6/28/13 12:04 am
I am finding myself hungry between meals sometimes. Soft raw veggies (like cubes & peppers) are filling the hole for me, but I'm looking for something to dip with that won't break the calorie bank. Any suggestions?

RNY 3/11/13. 

poet_kelly
on 6/28/13 12:14 am - OH

I like hummus a lot.  You can also make dip out of Greek yogurt with whatever seasonings you like.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

abrannume
on 6/28/13 12:25 am - willingboro, NJ
RNY on 04/04/12

i second the greek yogurt.  i usually use a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch in mine.

RainbowRN
on 6/28/13 12:40 am - OH
RNY on 03/12/13
I don't know if you have ever heard of Tastefully Simple but they have numerous dips that are absolutely delicious!!!!

HW: 373 GW: 170 HT: 5'10"

PrincessBelle
on 6/28/13 12:53 am
Yum. The suggestions are making me hungry. Turns out I am not one of the lucky people for whom hunger never returns!

RNY 3/11/13. 

AnnieD9999
on 6/28/13 1:58 am - Columbus, OH

What about a babybell cheese? I love the french onion ones, and the garlic. Theyre soft and come in a little wedge. only 45 Calories i think, and Im sure they have protein in them, just havent checked how much

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 146 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 248 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views