VSG to RNY

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/16/13 2:30 am

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/16/13 2:52 am - OH

What a great video, Hala! I have a client who could have taped this. She really expected RNY would be a magic fix and has been turned down for revision to a DS bypass because it is clear from her food logs and interviews that the surgery isn't the problem.  

Would you mind posting the link in a separate thread for pre-ops and newbies to see?  (Or would you mind if I posted it?)

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/16/13 3:47 am

I copied that from someone else posted earlier... It is a good reference - I do like that the lady stated in her video " I was sure I will not be the one that will gain my weight back " (or something like that..) I think things like that reminds us what  not to do.. I know IRL at least 2 people post op RNY who are on the way to be like that lady on the video.. but .. it is their life.. There is nothing I can do to help them..

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 140 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 247 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 301 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views