A day off...

Karen1961
on 7/24/13 5:24 am - Camp Verde, AZ
RNY on 12/31/12

You know....I exercise 5 days a week, and on Tuesday and Thursday, I exercise twice.  One of the benefits of having this surgery and having lost a bit of weight is that I actually CAN exercise!  Today...I'm freaking tired!  I'm staying in at lunch, eating a warm cup of chicken veggie soup and reading posts.  I can be pretty compulsive about...well....everything!  So I'm going to give myself permission to relax at lunch and pick it up again tomorrow.  One of the new habits I'd like to pick up is not beating the heck out of myself at every turn.  If I ever can figure that out, I'll throw an on-line party or something!  Happy Wednesday everybody!

selhard
on 7/24/13 7:18 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

On-line party?...please let me know how that works for I am close to some major goals.  I like your comment about being able to exercise--it was near impossible for me to do much of anything before WLS, too.  I felt physically and emotionally trapped in a hopeless kind of way.  WLS has helped a lot of us from "beating the heck out of ourselves at every turn."  We come from many different kind of upbringings--I appreciate the patience and encouragement no matter what.   Happy Wednesday to you, too.